Monday, January 21, 2008

renews my interest in putting my sabot where it doesn't belong

I found this through my international law class and i find it amazing the CIA would distribute this. The whole contra thing is amazing... how did these people not get hung as war criminals? How can people still dig Reagan after our involvement in Nicaragua? I mean, I like this pamphlet, but I'm also a radical. But America, this bastion of democracy, would encourage sabotage as a means of political change is disappointing. After all the effort these people put into destroying a non-existent communist threat, how does the public trust them when they talk about the 'threat from islamo-fascists!'? Anywho, more about it on the wiki, and while you're there check out this documentary i have yet to watch but fully plan on doing soon...

No comments: